• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where can i get a draglink

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
other than from a junkyard, where can i buy a draglink. i bent mine this weekend and i am in need of one quickly since its a DD. have not been able to find one, any hints on where i could purchase one?

checking the yard in the morning but if thats a no go is the dealer my only other option?

I believe I just saw 1 in the for sale forum. NAPA carries them. JIM.

thanks guys, so its called a long tie rod end too?

Ramsey said:
thanks guys, so its called a long tie rod end too?
I believe so. When I ordered a tie rod ( center link) I got the drag link. So now I point at the picture & tell the kid at the counter that's what I need.JIM

ILLXJ said:
I believe so. When I ordered a tie rod ( center link) I got the drag link. So now I point at the picture & tell the kid at the counter that's what I need.JIM
yeah but that doesnt even work sometime

I got mine at autozone. its the outer left hand tie-rod end, I think, nobody there, knows what a draglink is.:doh: I asked for one, and got the trackbar. I believe its like $100

i went to autozone the first time around and asked for a draglink, she looked in the computer and told me that i didnt need one! well i got one from the junkyard today for 12$

Back