• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Rok Fab

theslacker

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone had any experience with C-Rok Fab? I found them online and want to get their steering box frame kit, but would like to hear any feedback before commiting cash. Thanks. Find them here, www.c-rok.com. They are a XJ only Fab company with some nice looking equipment.

The JKS is a nice kit but it's more expenxive and it's weld on. Beyond me for now

anything made by C-Roc is going to be top quality! Period.

Helluva good guy too.

I have his front and rear bumpers, and the front bumper kit comes with the brace.

DSCF0010.txt

I have c-rok steering brace on my '96 XJ. They are excellent top notch quality! I bought 45 dollars when it was on sale.

After the my box was broken off and the frame damaged I put the C-Rok brace on.No problems at all and I'm turning 37's with a J20 box.

Just ordered F/R bumpers and already have the steering plate. I will tell ya'll about the bumpers after the install. So farits been a pleasure doing buisness with them.

Gavel knows his stuff & if you can't weld than his brace should do the trick, but I don't think the strength can be compared with the ORGS / JKS setup. It's a much more involved install, but after installing a couple of them now I can't see where anyone would ever have a problem in that area afterwards. The JKS plates are what's installed on my rig & my new buggy.

Matt

Back