• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal invades Dusy-Ershim

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
We should keep all talk of the Dusy-Ershim run here and keep it out of the run dates post.

Current plans:

Running Dusy-Ershim on Memorial Day weekend.

This should be a fairly decent run and will require a somewhat built rig to run. We can update these as time goes on. Just to give people a basic idea.

-Scott

Sorry, Dusy won't be open yet on Memorial Day weekend. It will still be snowed in.......don't know that it's ever been open that soon, it would take an extremely light snow year and a very hot spring.

Richard what kind of set-up would you recommend for running Dusy-Ershim?

karstic said:
Richard what kind of set-up would you recommend for running Dusy-Ershim?

I'd say a minimum of 31" tires, 3" lift, rock rails, and a rear locker. You'll be happier with 32's or 33's, and I wouldn't let anyone who is not locked in the rear run it.

Goatman said:
Sorry, Dusy won't be open yet on Memorial Day weekend. It will still be snowed in.......don't know that it's ever been open that soon, it would take an extremely light snow year and a very hot spring.
Actually it's supposed to say Labor day :D

Kejtar said:
Actually it's supposed to say Labor day :D

yea yea. I can never get those two right. Needless to say, thats where we would like to run it.

-Scott

Back