• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next SoCal Jamboree?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I missed the meeting since I was away on vacation. What did you guys come up with for our next annual event?

:party:

I was there. But I forgot.

Goatman said:
I missed the meeting since I was away on vacation. What did you guys come up with for our next annual event?

:party:

It's going to be in Big Bear. Checking out our Adopt a Trail April 22 and the main event April 23/24. That's about as far as we got, still need to do all the leg work of getting runs/trail leaders/dinners/raffles/etc all together.

-Marisha

Last edited:
Bent said:
I was there. But I forgot.

see if we invite you again next time =P

-Scott

wolfheartak said:
It's going to be in Big Bear. Checking out our Adopt a Trail April 22 and the main event April 23/24. That's about as far as we got, still need to do all the leg work of getting runs/trail leaders/dinners/raffles/etc all together.

-Marisha

Cool............I'm off that weekend so I get to go to a SoCal run.

:clap: :clap:

:)

Goatman said:
Cool............I'm off that weekend so I get to go to a SoCal run.

:clap: :clap:

:)

We were using our psycic abilites to pick the best weekend just for you! Don't you feel special? :star:

-Marisha :)

wolfheartak said:
We were using our psycic abilites to pick the best weekend just for you! Don't you feel special? :star:

-Marisha :)

Well..........not exactly. :)

I'm glad that I can go to the main event, but I can't make ANY of the other dates. I'm working the weekend of every one of them except Big Bear and Occotillo, and the weekend of Occotillo I'll be on BOTW.

I used to make a lot of SoCal runs, but the last few years I've been incredibly unlucky with nearly all the runs on weekends that I have to work, or when I already have something planned. One reason I used to schedule runs is so that I could go. I haven't seen most of the SoCal crowd in a long time.

Goatman said:
Well..........not exactly. :)

I'm glad that I can go to the main event, but I can't make ANY of the other dates. I'm working the weekend of every one of them except Big Bear and Occotillo, and the weekend of Occotillo I'll be on BOTW.

I used to make a lot of SoCal runs, but the last few years I've been incredibly unlucky with nearly all the runs on weekends that I have to work, or when I already have something planned. One reason I used to schedule runs is so that I could go. I haven't seen most of the SoCal crowd in a long time.

Yeah, well we didn't want you to have too much fun. :)

-Marisha

Back