• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

congrats tom (err, mr. president)

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
well we knew we'd end up w/ a NAXJA president from CO, it was just a matter of which candidate!

a good race between you & troy (now if only other elections were conducted so cordially!).

:cheers:

see you both saturday in the 'springs.

terry

I appreciate the wishes. My biggest reason for running was to make sure that NAXJA kept on a good course. That's why I nominated Troy to run. That way even if I lost, I would'nt be worried.

Congrats Tom. Yes, it was nice to have two good candidates, and a credit to the CO chapter.

BTW, Troy's nomination was put forth by the nominating committee, and came out of direct communication with Troy.......I was on the committee. Memory lapse, old man? :D

Goatman said:
Congrats Tom. Yes, it was nice to have two good candidates, and a credit to the CO chapter.

BTW, Troy's nomination was put forth by the nominating committee, and came out of direct communication with Troy.......I was on the committee. Memory lapse, old man? :D

Tom is definitely confused.....he nominated ME not Troy!

:D

My conversation was with Glenn who I was told was part of the nominating committee. Maybe I wasn't the first to bring up his name, but I thought I was. Either way, I'm not surprised you guys were thinking about him.

Back