• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much lift did you get from your RE 3.5?

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
how much lift did you get from your RE 3.5? im lookin at gettin the 3.5" RE xj kit. ive heard re's kits give more than advertised..im thinkin a 3.5" re kit and 1" spacers and some 33's on stock rims. post up some pics!!!!

I have the RE 3.5" Super Flex on mine. Put it on in June. Also, 31 in. tires. Measuring with a yardstick the difference after it came to about just under 5" with the new tires. However, just went out and measured it and its settled to about 4.2".
I have pictures of it and the install on my computer. If someone can tell me how to post it, I'll put them on for you to look at.
Almost forgot, I can fit 32s on if I wanted. Mostly because I trimmed the front fender flares.

Last edited:
shotstopper said:
I have the RE 3.5" Super Flex on mine. Put it on in June. Also, 31 in. tires. Measuring with a yardstick the difference after it came to about just under 5" with the new tires. However, just went out and measured it and its settled to about 4.2".
I have pictures of it and the install on my computer. If someone can tell me how to post it, I'll put them on for you to look at.
Almost forgot, I can fit 32s on if I wanted. Mostly because I trimmed the front fender flares.

i still havent figured out how to post pictures on here but can you email me a couple pics of the lift after installed? [email protected]

I got just under 5 inches with the kit and full leafs... fits 31s just fine.

02.jpg

Back