• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

post your pics of 33's on a 3" lift

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
im going to run 33's on my xj and want to see how it would look with a 3" lift. i plan on removing my flares and i want to cut as little as possible. also, do you think it would be safe to add 1.75" spacers and 1.5" shackles to a 3" kit if the kit comes with new LCA's?

Yeah, but your gonna need to do a good bit of trimming.

larger (numericaly) backspacing (pulling the wheels in) would help you out... sotck rims are your best bet...

I run 33x10.50 BFG MT's on a 3" lift. I'm running stock rims and I rub BADLY on the LCA's on tight turns. I have no flares and have cut some. You will need to cut the rears a lot if you wanna keep your tires out of the wheelwells. On the front I have trimmed along the flare line and that has been enough so far (I dont have swaybar dissconnects so front flex is pretty limited).

picking up my 33's tomorrow or friday and i will get some pics up

just looked at the pic your talking about, and it should have one of those priceless sayings. really is

Last edited:
ramsey do you still want my 33's?

PC-matterhorn.jpg

Back