• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help with mods

tvguy

NAXJA Forum User
hey all I am trying to do mods on my XJ I want to tube the fender openings and re-enforce the unibody and possably do a cage soon anyone willing to help

xjk9bar1 said:
Sure! Come on down to the Springs. Bring the materials and we can have day of bending and welding :)
Joey

hey joey,

is that invite open to anyone?
;)

i'd like to do that rear 1/4 panel chop, and it seems you guys in the springs have it down cold... sent a PM to led, but haven't heard back yet.
anyway, i'm going to try to attend the chapter meeting down there on the 13th-- maybe we could do some cutting and bending afterwards?

let me know.
i'll bring liquid refreshments...
:cheers:

terry

MMIXJ said:
hey joey,

is that invite open to anyone?
;)

i'd like to do that rear 1/4 panel chop, and it seems you guys in the springs have it down cold... sent a PM to led, but haven't heard back yet.
anyway, i'm going to try to attend the chapter meeting down there on the 13th-- maybe we could do some cutting and bending afterwards?

let me know.
i'll bring liquid refreshments...
:cheers:

terry

Hell ya!

I have a friend here in Denver that will do it for you for a great price. He fabricated my longarms and moved my axle forward 4" and did a awesome job at it. I would recommend his work to anyone his name is Justin and his number is 303.246.5568. Tell him Steven aka Sandman XJ sent you.

when I saw this subject title, I thought one of you guys were looking for someone to kick Glenn's ass.

I misunderstood.

oh well, if you need me, you know where to find me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Oh my gawd! My side hurts! Wheew.

JohnJohn, byou better be nice to Beezil. It looks like he is going to be one of the NAXJA Directors.

Back