• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't we all just get along???

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
When this is all over with tomorrow, are we going to go back to being friends again???? :twak:
I certainly hope so. :kissyou: :cheers:
I even plan on changing my sig when it's all said and done. :laugh3:

Last edited:
TRNDRVR said:
When this is all over with tomorrow, are we going to go back to being friends again???? :twak:
I didn't think we weren't? ;)

As much as some of us do not agree with others, I find the discussion to be good. I love to see people so fired up about voting. The more fired up people are, the more likely they will vote. The more of us that vote, the better. Even if some folks vote for the wrong side(s). :D

This is important stuff.

As far as editing the Sig, probably a good idea. Looks like it violates the rules a tad last I looked. :)

TRNDRVR said:
No!

:D

Law suits have already been filed so this is going to take a while. This election is going to have the best turnout in a long time. They are predicting 60%+.

All of this uproar over a NAXJA election :wave:

I´m willing to forgive and forget most everybody and everything but M Moore. :hang: Just like Hanoi Jane, I´ve vowed to detest that sucker forever.

Last edited:
TRNDRVR said:

You post things like this: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38460 and expect to get along? Sheeshh......

No repeat recounts, I agree.

A repeat Republican win is the important part !!!!

icon12.gif

XJZ said:
I just hope we don't have a repeat of 2000 and that it is all over tomorrow!

Keep your fingers crossed.

I 'll be happy as long as Bush wins. I just can't take 4 0r even worse 8 years of a Democrat in the White House. As it is now I'm still paying back taxes from when the last Democrat was in the White House. If Bush gets one more term I will be caught up by the end of it.

ECKSJAY said:
I never hated anyone in the first place. Can we be friends anyway?

:wave:
Nope.

Doesn't work unless you're replacing hatred with warm fuzzies. :kissyou:

TRNDRVR said:
Hey Dan even though I disagreed with you I never disliked you. Thats the thing that makes this country great is that we don't go to war(usualy) over diferent political views.
Lets go wheeling!

DrMoab said:
Lets go wheeling!
Just as soon as I get my chit built. Then I'll change my screen name again from WEB WHEELER to something a little more appropriate.

Back