• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any interest?

BigRedJeepster0381

NAXJA Member #1011
Now that I'm a member of NAXJA, I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in starting a chapter around the tri-state area (maybe a 100-150 mile radius) of Dubuque, IA. I don't know how many members of NAXJA are in my area, but I'd like to get a head count to see if it would even be worth it.

Jeremy

Chapter mitosis... hmmm, interesting.

Welcome to the MWC, where we pride ourselves on covering a huge geographical area. Don't plan on breaking up the chapter any time soon, we just got started.

Last edited:
I need to get a membership... I would be interested in a gathering with some lite offroading with my "cityboy" XJ. :repair:

Travis

Lawn Cher' said:
Chapter mitosis... hmmm, interesting.

Welcome to the MWC, where we pride ourselves on covering a huge geographical area. Don't plan on breaking up the chapter any time soon, we just got started.

Sorry Lawn Cher', my bad. What do expect from a rookie? :twak: :gag: :D

BigRedJeepster0381 said:
Sorry Lawn Cher', my bad. What do expect from a rookie? :twak: :gag: :D

No problem. By all means, go ahead and organize something. You'd be surprised at where people will travel from.

why does everyone have to live like 6 hours away from me? Chicago is a good 7-8 hr drive and where your at in IA is only about 2 hours closer... Garbage...

maybe ill just move back to CA where i lived 4 hours from the Con and everyone and their 16 year old girlfriend drove a wrangler...

XJ_ranger said:
why does everyone have to live like 6 hours away from me? Chicago is a good 7-8 hr drive and where your at in IA is only about 2 hours closer... Garbage...

maybe ill just move back to CA where i lived 4 hours from the Con and everyone and their 16 year old girlfriend drove a wrangler...

Wah-friggin'-Wah. :rattle:

Back