• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doran questions

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I've ran it twice and now I'm trying to remember how hard was it. Actually the better would be this: would a TJ with 32's and small lift get through it ? I know he'd have to take the bypass at the entrance but what about the rest of it? IIRC it wasn't too hard with the exception of hte optional stuff and one waterfall type obstacle somewhere in the middle.

Kejtar said:
I've ran it twice and now I'm trying to remember how hard was it. Actually the better would be this: would a TJ with 32's and small lift get through it ? I know he'd have to take the bypass at the entrance but what about the rest of it? IIRC it wasn't too hard with the exception of hte optional stuff and one waterfall type obstacle somewhere in the middle.

It's like you remember. The first section needs lockers, after that it's fine except for that one ledge. However, we always unstack the ledge, so if it's stacked up like usual he may be OK. Nothing wrong with a strap on any trail.

Thanks guys, I just wanted to be sure that I'm not going to get him into more trouble then he can handle (it will be his first trip :D)

ive gotten my friend and his dad's stock cherokee's to get through it..... (one of em was saggin pretty bad too)
LOTS of spotting.... a lil carnage....

Back