• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help with axle pricing (D30, D44)

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well my jeep has grown out of its axles so I am thinking about selling them around the first of the year. Can you guys tell me what I can expect to get.

The front axle is a D30 HP with the axle disco but I could do the solid axle swap I have the solid shaft. gearing is 4.56 and has a Detroit EZ locker in it. its been well maintained and has the 760 ujoints (with spare shafts being 260's.

The rear axle is a D44 out of an XJ with 4.56 gears and welded has the ZJ disc conversion done to it minus the emergency brake (but it can be hooked up I have all the parts) As for the welded gears I can get it regeared with an open carrier for $25 so that is no problem if someone dont want it welded. Let me know guys thanks.
How much do you guys think I should ask for them?
My plans are D44 HP fullwidth front with a min. of 5.13s and a D60 FF rear with 5.13s at least.
I found a HP44 for $150 and a D60 rear for $75. What are your opinions and stuff?

Back