• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Auburn ECTED help

bj-666

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased the ECTED for my 8.8. i have driven it for about 200 miles off and today after finally getting the wires hooked up i flipped the switch, and when going around a tight corner the ****ing thing pops like a Lock-right. wtf. the gears are fresh so i was gonna hold off on putting in the oil for the clutches till after i drain out the break in fluid. It's got 80-90 in it now and it is wired drectly to my battery so it has to be getting the full 14v.

Jack up the rear axle and check if everything is working properly. I have installed a few Detroit Electracs and know that you have to run straight mineral based gear lube absolutely no additives for everything to work properly.

i know you said this in your post, but just to be double sure: no synthetic with electrac, correct? that is so weird. can anyone tell me if the eaton e-locker is like the electrac or ected or is is similar to a TRD setup, with a lock only function (no lsd) and a servo to kick the collar over. thanks

Back