• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you think of this vid?

great a brit that doesn't like us. We have an "insaitiable appitite" to conqour all around the world.

If this was so would the brits be drinking tea at 4pm or not ? Who saved them from the Nazis' in WW2 ??

Boring is right...Blah blah blah...

Urban Redneck said:
Thanks for the enlightnement... :speepin:

So simply because I posted this, you decide that I'm an a**hole? And should announce what you think to the entire world? What right do you have to do this; if it was something worthy of that title then I would not be complaining. But sir I say you are deserving of that title. I have not made any insults upon you, until you made an insult upon me being an Eagle Scout, and how I was blind as a result.

Z22_Z33 said:
So simply because I posted this, you decide that I'm an a**hole? And should announce what you think to the entire world? What right do you have to do this; if it was something worthy of that title then I would not be complaining. But sir I say you are deserving of that title. I have not made any insults upon you, until you made an insult upon me being an Eagle Scout, and how I was blind as a result.

Did I say you were an ahole in this thread? No. I was simply stating that my thoughts on this vid...since that is what you asked for, were that it was pretty stupid and boring...get over your bad self.

Urban Redneck said:
Did I say you were an ahole in this thread? No. I was simply stating that my thoughts on this vid...since that is what you asked for, were that it was pretty stupid and boring...get over your bad self.

Where you not the one who gave me a bad rating on these boards? If it was someone else I apoligize for attacking you. Instead all of what I said goes to that person.
Then again you did not need to insult me, by bringing up me being an Eagle Scout. I view that as a personal attack on myself and for everything that I have done, granted it may not be much, but I am still proud of myself for it and take offense to anyone saying that I shouldnt either outloud or a more subtle way.

Last edited:
It's a little over the top. How much ... depends on whether or not you have actually followed the actions of Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld -- especially the ideology stuff that Wolfowitz has written.

I watch and read almost all of the videos and sites that are posted and linked. Some of it is interesting, some is just plain funny to me.

All sides put out stuff that is over the top. I think usually the goal it not necessarily to change minds, rather to sway those that have not yet made a decision, or that go go either way.

Some of these guys have some real talent at putting these videos together, regardless if I agree with their message.

Back