• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Experience with these?

Untill I got my Tomken bumper with receiver I used the Tomken tow hook brackets and tow hooks. They served me well but if someone is extracting you hook to both with a short strap and put it through the eye of a long strap. Side pulls on one hook can bend the frame rail that the bracket bolts to.

I had the Tomken brackets for a while, until I got a new bumper. They worked just fine.

They don't have the long piece that runs back the uni-body a ways and then bolts with a long bolt. To me this indicates that they simply mount to the existing bumper bracket bolts and that the weight is not spread out. Just a thought.

I agree. Just look how much stronger they look. They are like the stock ones with the extra hole, etc. Only they are even beefier than the stock ones. This is definatly not an area in one which one wants to slack.

Back