• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring diagram for the windsheild wiper switch

HJ88

NAXJA Forum User
ok, abit more info on the problem... i recently installed a steering coulmb from an 89' into my 88'... i had to swap my headlight switch around since the plug was different, but i wasnt able to swap this other little plug that has 4 wires coming from it... at first i though it was just cruise control so i thought nothing of it... now today it starts rainging and to my horror it must also control the wipers aswell.... ive looked in the FSM at all the wiring diagrams and theres nothing showing which wire from the coulmb goes to what in the electrical system... i suppose i could take the coulmb apart and put my old switch in there, or atleast rewire the old plug onto it, but i know that its a real pain in the ass replacing things inside the coulmb (just installing my grant steering wheel got my all frusterated... the horn doesnt work and it comes on every time i turn right, so i just disconnected the horn, its not like i use it anyway) does anyone know of any documents that show the wiper switch wiring better, or perhas someone knows somewhere in the FSM that i may have not looked? i'd apreciate it much :)

Back