• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.5" coil springs

85xj

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to here from anybody who has used or is using the Rockkrawler 6.5" coil springs.At $100 they seem like a good deal, or is it a get what you pay for kinda thing.

I'm running them right now and real like them I got them and the shocks for about 180 and I drive the jeep daily with no swaybars and ther handle well yet will felx very well.

I was wondering this same very thing! $100 seems awfully hard to pass up. Do you know what their compressed length is with the jeep sitting on flat surface? This measurement would greatly help me in my current long arm build up!

Redxj4fun are you running 6.5" lift or more.Is there any rubbing of your 35's anywhere.Have you done any fender trimming.What route did you take to get the rear up.2dr or 4dr?Sorry for all the questions but my 4.5" lift and 33's aren't cutting it any more.Need to go bigger.Plans are 6.5 to 8" lift with 35's or 36's.Have already trimmed fenders up past the holes for the flares.

I've got their 6.5" coils and love em, I also have a 2" spacer w/ 35x 12.50's and no fender trimming and they don't rub at all!

Back