• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

three link set-up on there XJ's

Swap

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to re-do the suspension AGAIN! I am not really looking for the long-arm as there are a lot of them out there. Looking to improve the arm angles for better handleing and flexing without loseing ground clearance. I have already decided to re-locate the CA's brackets on the axle-side to decrease the amount of angle. So the question is, any one here running a mid arm three link set-up on there XJ's. And how do you like it.

Well alright now, plan the next corncross and I'll be there. Just asked the question because if someone is running one i would like to look at it if it's possible. Didn't want to post on the tech for the fact that i'm looking for saomeone closer then way out west..... won't do it again :doh:

Cool, who would that be?. Maybe I'll take a run that weekend, and oh :wow: Beezil how did you know I have blue balls.. :laugh2: but :shhh: don't tell everyone! LOL

They do not look like they flex that well to me..... :laugh3:

4119233-M.jpg

4119250-M.jpg

4119238-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back