• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

undecided voters

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
For undecided voters (and anyone who thinks John Kerry is fit for
command):

Perhaps the most instructive question that can be asked regarding the
upcoming presidential election is this: Given the chance, would Saddam
Hussein, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad
Khatami, Moammar al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao vote for A) George Bush, or
B) John Kerry? How would Jacques Chirac, Gerhard Schroeder and Kofi
Annan vote? If you answered "B," put a big shiny star by your name.

Now -- for whom (and with whom) are YOU voting?

BUSH '04

dont forget to vote

xjj33p3r said:

And someone wasted the time to put that together...???? Let's see, I dont think it would be for a guy who wants to kill them, rather, they would vote for a soldier that visited the Viet Cong in France during the Vietnam War and was trash talking his fellow soldiers who were being TORTURED !!!

The site wouldn't work for me, what's the general idea? By the way, Kerry is a piece of crap and doesn't deserve to be a manager at Burger King, let alone in charge of an entire nation.

Undecided voters are losers at this point. If they have not figgured out who they are behind, they are smoking too much dope. Living in a trailer home is no excuse either.

Ohio is the big state to win eh? Oh brother, that worries me.

Oh well, it is pretty much said and done now.

From the tone, Kerry sounds a bit frantic. His promises (whoppers) have been growing with leaps and bounds, seasoned with liberal amounts of hyperbole. I´m trusting him less and less, sounds too desperate. If he is writing his own stuff, he better get some help, if somebody else is writting it, he´d better write his own. :helpme:

Beezil said:
thats a no-shitter.

but it has nothing to do with marajuana ya goddamn do-gooder.
did he step on some toes, ya damned pothead

Ramsey said:

I don't mean to ruin anyone's fun, but some of these guys know each other and oftentimes make what seem like off-camber remarks to each other. I assure you, after my tenure with this organization, this is the case of the situation in which you are commenting. :D

I have a better idea. Why not vote for who YOU think would be a better leader, rather than the imaginings of some anonymous internet pundit who may or may not guess right about whether some political hack in europe or some wacked out raghead in a cave would guess right?

There are good reasons why intelligent people might choose either candidate, but fear that Osama bin Laden or Gerhard Schroeder might coincidentally agree with you is not one of them.

Ramsey said:

If you want to keep beeze quiet just turn loose a couple hundred squirrels outside his crib, you will see two things, quiet and no cryptic comments for a while then a flood of pictures of all those tree rats in different contorted positions :D :D :D [In reality I think he bribes and poses them for the camera]

Forgot to mention, theres 4 more cats running round the neighborhood with bright green tinted butts. Must be a new generation, thought I took care of them this past summer... waiting for more now that I licked the hopper feed problem I was having...

Fear of Bin laden or someone else agreeing with you definitely isn't a reason to vote for someone, but it could be seen as a good indicator of who might be best for us. If someone who wants nothing more than to see America destroyed would like someone as a presidential candidate, then that just might mean it's a bad idea...Clinton was a great president domestically, but he screwed us in the international community. Cut defense budgets, cut intel budgets and take away our ability to defend ourselves and to see what's coming. I think that's largely responsible for 9/11, yet everyone tries to blame Bush. Anyways...that's it for this post :)

RichP said:
If you want to keep beeze quiet just turn loose a couple hundred squirrels outside his crib, you will see two things, quiet and no cryptic comments for a while then a flood of pictures of all those tree rats in different contorted positions :D :D :D [In reality I think he bribes and poses them for the camera]

Forgot to mention, theres 4 more cats running round the neighborhood with bright green tinted butts. Must be a new generation, thought I took care of them this past summer... waiting for more now that I licked the hopper feed problem I was having...

My mom uses pink paintballs.

Let's put a different spin on this...

George Bush is the best thing to happen to the A.Q., think of all the people in the region we've ****ed off, so you've got your guys that were on the fence before about the need to kill the evil infidels but now they're all for it...

If I were Osama I'd vote for Bush strictly for job security!

Glenn said:
Undecided voters are losers.....they are smoking too much dope.
This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

Glenn, I have to tell you, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm undecided at this point, and I am far from being a loser or smoking too much dope. Time to stop the s*hit from dribbling from your mouth and STFU.
:flipoff:

PS The VA dishes out meds to people with your affliction. You should give them a call. :confused1
I think there's some little green men knocking on your door, better go check. They might be spying on you. :patriot:

Last edited:
Grab a sense of humor. It is good for you. Oh, I shoulda put that in CAP so you would see it. :)

Wanna buy some tin foil?

fyi i quoted that first post from a friends profile, as it does not directly reflect my opinions. guess i should have added that to begin with.

TRNDRVR said:
This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

Glenn, I have to tell you, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm undecided at this point, and I am far from being a loser or smoking too much dope. Time to stop the s*hit from dribbling from your mouth and STFU.
:flipoff:

PS The VA dishes out meds to people with your affliction. You should give them a call. :confused1
I think there's some little green men knocking on your door, better go check. They might be spying on you. :patriot:
And this from a man with Jesse Jackson and the Reverend Al Sharpton on his side ;)

Back