• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots

I don't believe there is any official involvement from CO NAXJA with the T4T drive, although many of us are also members over at Colorado4x4.org, they at least have some involvement through that site. This would have been a good thing to have brought up at our last meeting...too bad we didn't.

I planned on seeing who in the Springs (NAXJA and non-NAXJA) wanted to go and then caravan up to the southeast location.

I don't think a chapter meeting and discussion is necessary to get involved in a special events like T4T. Just some chat and coordination amongst the folks who wish to participate.

The Colorado chapter is not associated with any other groups here in Colorado. There is a Colorado association of 4 wheel drive clubs that I have run into. I need to see what the BOD has to say about associations. It isn't really covered in the bylaws.

As for the toys for tots run, I just ran across it. Too bad we didn't know to bring it up, but it's never too late to participate at least as individuals.

Back