• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

flat broke run

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
it was a great time at browns camp, for me anyway. my buddy's completely stock xj survived somehow and we made it home. the turnout was great, a good 100 plus rigs in attendance.
I left the camera at home so i wanted to see if anyone had some pictures from it or if anyone from naxja attended. there was a decent amount of xj's there. I was pretty bummed mine wasn't.

I have comcast internet service, so I get 10MB of online storage for each email address I have. Check with your internet provider and see if they offer it. You might be paying for it and not know it. Otherwise, you can buy some storage from Glenn, or there are free hosting sites on the web, but most of the free ones suck.

Steve

OK. I got the pics in my photo center that comcast provides. not my web page, couldnt figure it out. Now I cant figure out how to get them to show up in a post. HELP!!!!!

I don't use their photo storage thing, that is pretty new, I have been using their file storage system. Here's how:

On main page, go to "Online Storage" under TOOLBOX.

You'll have to sign in now, if not already.

Scroll down and click "upload files".

A new window will open, click "Browse" and find your file on your hard-drive.

Click "upload file" and it will upload and give you the link to the pic. I click that link and it opens the pic, then I simply store that link in my favorites in a folder marked "webspace".

Pretty easy.

You can't have a photo album or anything like that unless you use their "Snapfish" photo thingy. I like what I use, it works great for storing and sharing pics on here.

Back