• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico info?

XJHOX

NAXJA Forum User
Was wondering if someone can help me out on the area of this place (Tellico) I will be delivering a tractor from PA to Atlanta GA and I could make room for the xj. I thought about trying to check it out anyway but if I could hook w/ people on a run that would be great. Thanks

If your leaving Atlanta to go by best way would be to take I575 it will turn into GA 5/515 just keep going thru Ellijay then you will come to Blue Ridge, GA after you pass the Ford dealership on your left get into the left lane. GA 60 will be next right GA 60 about 5 miles I think will take a right follow it till it dead ends on NC74 take a right this is Murphy, NC. After you pass an Arby's on your right get in left lane take a right at the Red Light. Next Light take left. At the Cation light take a right onto Hanging Dog road. Dead end take a right. There will be a y in road the right y is sharp and up hill take the left. Next road on right will be Davis Creek road this goes to the pay station on the NC side. If you go instead of turning on Davis Creek you will come to the Campground that we use.

Let us know when you might be coming down and we can see about meetin gup with you.

Approx. distance/time from atlanta? I think I'm dropping the Tractor off in Warner robins GA? Does that sound right? I dont have the info. in front of me so I'm just trying to remember the drop off point.

Yep that would put you real close like 5 miles to I575. I would say less than 3 hours depending on trafic and such...But I live in AL and use a short cut up to GA5/515 and I can be in Murphy in about 2 1/2 hours and it takes about 30 min to get back to the campground...Narrow twisty roads...

The roads getting to Murphy are hills but nice road.

Back