• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37" Krawlers

90KrawlerXJ

NAXJA Member #1067
I guess I should have included a little more info in my first Q. I've already got 5 new 37X12.5 Krawlers(bought on Ebay for $1000). I am running fullsize 14 bolt and D60 axles. Should I leave the extra length fo stability, or trim them down to tuck the tires into the fenders. The goal is alot of rocks:Barnwell Mountain,TX-small park,but good mix of rocks & mud/dirtterrain; SuperLift Offroad Park; some light Louisiana mud; and anything else I can manage to travel to in the Southeast. I'm military so long road trips to Moab, etc ain't in the picture.

I would like to answer....but delete this thread and add it to your original post please. No reason to add another thread. Your post will move to the top for everyone to see again. No offense....just less clutter. Thanks _nicko_

I'd leave them full width. save yourself alot of cash. Plus having that little extra width would be nice on the really off camber sections. Also.. if you shorten them.. youre probably gonna need custom length shafts made. $$$ IMHO thats what i would do

Back