• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Delrin Bushings... where can I find online?

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Need Delrin bushings but cannot find any online places. Searches typically yield control arm bushings & what not, but not a complete selection of sizes.

I am going to make a swing out tire carrier and was pondering using Delrin bushings for the pivot.

You can buy it in town dork. International plastics or some crap like that. The street that runs past the south side of Sheean's (can't remember the name) off Century way. Go to the end on the southwest corner. Got all sorts of crap. You can buy scrap or have them cut what you want.

BTW you can probably get the bushings at McGuire Bearing back by Norco at the end of Broadway.

You need to look at the one I put on dad's jeep. Sealed bearings with a 1" bore. Working good so far.

Seems to me like PoisonSpyder had a swing out tire carrier bearing all ready to go for not too much $$$. Delrin will cold flow and start to wallow out after a while.

JKTXJ said:
I knew you had to be good for something Lincoln. :peace:

You better call me unless your hiding in the basement like everyone else in canyon county. I've got everything but the bearings to make another pivot. I looked into the plastic bushing crap and the grit around here eats it up quickly.

Back