• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ stuff on a sami!

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
i am thinking, cuz unibodies are GAY that i should take me xj stuff, i.e. engine tranny t case, axles and suspsion on a samuria. they have a frame and are good size. just wondering ur guys opions!

stoney

well accually the wheel base would be exactly the same as my xj right now!
and at least there a frame to weld on to.

stoney

Stoney said:
well accually the wheel base would be exactly the same as my xj right now!
and at least there a frame to weld on to.

stoney
Well, A lot of people are going to be surprised you can't weld on a unibody.

I gotta go man, gotta warn them so they dont drive and get killed since they cant weld to a unibody.

screw you i look at my frame rails i know you can weld on them. just not very strong stuff. i have cracks all over the place and jsut don't trust it anymore.

stoney

Fergie said:
Well, A lot of people are going to be surprised you can't weld on a unibody.

I gotta go man, gotta warn them so they dont drive and get killed since they cant weld to a unibody.
Oh man! No wonder I can't go everywhere and more that a Samurai can go.

Stoney, puut dwon thee weede, ur speeling is accually as greate asss ur ideeas. That is jsut my opions on ur samuria wiff eksjay suspsion.

accually i have a 102 wheelbase. and y is that so hard to belive??

second big whoop i have 500 post proble been on the board longer than u.
sorry i don't spend my life on here.

stoney

do u understand what i am saying? even if i am not spelling right? :twak:

stoney

those vedios don't look like an 8.8 and a danna 44 to me. rig dosn't look very setup. mine would b much better.

stoney

:thumbup:
sidriptide said:
i think people started poking fun at you when you started using grammar school remarks.....

Stoney said:
do u understand what i am saying? even if i am not spelling right? :twak:

stoney
Why are you asking for our opinions if you're fab skills are great enough to stretch a Slamurai? But thanks for waking up a dull night.

By the way, this is how I see most Slammys on the trail.

is.php

see but i don't think u understand all it would b is a sami body. the axles and suspion would b an xj so really it would b an XJ with a sami body??

stoney

Stoney said:
see but i don't think u understand all it would b is a sami body. the axles and suspion would b an xj so really it would b an XJ with a sami body??

stoney
Don't forget that kick-ass weldable frame.

Back