• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Meeting and M&G - Nov. 7, Be There!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Well, time for an official meeting and meet and greet to discuss club business like upcoming runs and the annual event coming up. So come on out to Fuddruckers in Buena Park on November 7 and have your voice heard.

Informationi on the place can be found here: Click me!

See you there
Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Well, time for an official meeting and meet and greet to discuss club business like upcoming runs and the annual event coming up. So come on out to Fuddruckers in Buena Park on November 7 and have your voice heard.

Uh... What time? :)

I'm at work that day until 6 - if there's any chance it can happen after then I'd appreciate it as I'd really like to attend.

I have reserved a roon inside Fuddruckers from 2:30 - 4:00 on Sunday afternoon. We"ve got the time period between the lunch and dinner rush hours. The Buena Park location was chosen because is it's somewhat central to our membership base. It would take just as long to drive there fron San Diego as the Antelope Valley. Sunday was chosen because we have a greater chance of getting more of our members to attend. Yes, we realize that some of you work on Sunday, and we knew that. We hoped that a Sunday afternoon would attract more members than any other day.

By the way, you don't have to be a member of NAXJA to attend. If you drive a Cherokee or have an interest in them and you read the messages in these forums, you are very welcome.

Suggestion... let's get there a bit early to eat and socialize. Maybe around 1:00 or 1:30PM. As the lunch crown dwindles, we'll have one room all to ourselves to hold a meeting. Afterwards, as the dinner crowd begins to fill the restaurant, we'll take our leave and go outside and gawk at each other's rigs.

The Board of Director's has yet to define an agenda for the meeting. We want your suggestions. Allow me to suggest the first item:

1. The location of the 2005 SoCal NAXJA Chapter Annual Event.

Looks like the "E man" and I will be there. It's going to be a little scarey for us though, we thought the edge of the world was Ontario. Now I'll go back to trying to talk the cluods into raining in the mountains tonight. :lecture:

Tim

I'll miss you all. I'll be on vacation in Mexico that weekend.

Have fun,

Andy Steiner said:
The Board of Director's has yet to define an agenda for the meeting. We want your suggestions. Allow me to suggest the first item:

1. The location of the 2005 SoCal NAXJA Chapter Annual Event.
How about
2. Fund raising and money generation for the chapter?

This will be a good time with wheeling friends new or old to simply get together to throw some ideas around. We should be doing some run planning for the next 6 months. This will be an exciting time with some of the runs that are going to be posted soon (a special one from Marisha that I know a lot of people are or will be interested in). Some come one, come all and join us.

Shoot, I'll be in Washington, the kid gets back from Iraq that weekend.

I'll have to find a consolation run up there...

--ron

Just a reminder about the meet and greet this coming Sunday at the Fudrucker's in Buena Park.

We should plan on arriving around 1:00PM for lunch and socializing. The actual meeting with the Board of Directors will start at 2:30PM.

I think I'm showing up may even bring the wife and kids. Been through some tough times of late. Wife wrecked the truck and I have been swamped with side work. Did two gear changes with lockers last week. Been trying to put the truck back together. 2 weeks later and $1400 in parts I'm close.

Back