• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheapest/closest Hotel

roxj

NAXJA Forum User
WHICH HOTEL IS THE CLOSEST TO THE GROUNDS WITH A REASONABLE RATE IM COMING FROM HOUSTON SO ILL BE STAYING FROM THURSDAY TILL MON MORNING

The West motel is usually the cheapest and it will be about a 30 min drive from there to Crawfords. This is a really nice campground but I understand wating a real bed..

i dont mind camping but figured their would be no spots left how much is it for the camping i dont have an rv so ill be tent bound are the bathroom / shower facilities nice my gf may come and i dont wanna here a bunch of b@#!hin about how dirty it is and we shoulda stayed in a hotel

There are 2 bath houses that have 4 complete bathrooms in each. They are cleaned everyday and are very nice. I am sure there are still sites left. The prices and evrything are on the Registration /info thread...

arsonlvr said:
WHICH HOTEL IS THE CLOSEST TO THE GROUNDS WITH A REASONABLE RATE IM COMING FROM HOUSTON SO ILL BE STAYING FROM THURSDAY TILL MON MORNING

yeah "real bed" being the key words

stayed last Fri. night @ the Comfort Inn (Murphy NC) $54/1 night checked in @1:00am checked out @ 8:00am felt as though i hadn't slept AT ALL that darned bed was like a BRICK!!
i Actually slept better Sat. Night in the tent in my sleeping bag w/ only an Isomat between me & the ground...

wouldve camped both nights but i couldn't find my party Fri. night & so i ended up going to the motel, instead of pitching camp in one place Fri & another on Sat after i found my peeps..

One word of advice is pre-plan meeting points for linking up w/ a group, b/c if you don't then look forward to playin Phone tag, b/c cellular service is Terrible to Nothing in that area...

You definately want the West motel. There phone number is (828) 837-2012. We all used to stay there too, but then we all migrated down to the Best Western. It's alot nicer and cleaner! Trust me!! There phone number is (828) 837-3060. Probably got plenty of rooms also,,,,,,,,,,, plus a pool and a Sirloin steak house across the parking lot and a super walmart across the road!! CONVENIENCE!!!!

Back