• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap price on harbor freight angle finder

MoFo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Based on what I have been reading here, I went to Harbor Freight to buy their angle finder at lunch today.

The angle finder, stock number 34214 is on their web page for $4.99, marked down from $5.99. When I called the local store 2 days ago, they quoted me $5.99. I printed the page and took it with me to request the store match the online markdown. I was surprised to see it rang up for $2.99. I did not ask for a price match.

I am not sure how long this price is good, but if you want an angle finder and have a Harbor Freight nearby, this seems like the deal.

good times, 2.99 for a POS that functions as well as it nees to.

good find

2.99 damn good for a beater angle grinder. i''ll buy just for cutting. cool man thanks for the tip.

Legacy said:
2.99 damn good for a beater angle grinder. i''ll buy just for cutting. cool man thanks for the tip.

I didnt know a finder is a grider, I guess thats how you find your angles, or Make your angles :p

-Red

Back