• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another New Member -Great Site

BOSS-351

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought my first Jeep last week, I really love it, best thing I have owned so far (did own a Bronco II 4x4, but please no ford jokes, I still own a mustang), I also want to say thanks for the help, this is a great forum, by looking up older posts I have already fixed the drivers side door speaker, and am working on the broken drivers side seat frame, plus downloaded a service manual and fixed a wobbling steering wheel (air bag removal was a little scary, but easy). I have also been able to identify most of my running gear and things to look for. Hope I can be of help to others as I learn more about Jeeps.

1999 Cherokee 2dr Sport
Black
4x4
231 transfer case
8.25 rear
5-speed

Plans are a 3 inch lift, I already have a set of 31 x 10.50 mounted on Jeep wheels I was going to use on my Bronco, glad I kept them now.

welcome.
you'll find the knowledge base excellent, and the opinions varied.
i prolly don't say it enough myself, but this IS a great exchange of information place.
xjs rule!

welcome aboard and hope you stick around... some people are jeep drivers.. others are owned by their jeep... which one are you? :viking:

Back