• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys For Tots Run @ Paragon

erikrs301

NAXJA Forum User
The 2004 BMJA Toy Run will be on the first weekend of November (11/06/04 and 11/07/04)!

Starting with the off-road event on Saturday November 06, 2004 at Paragon Adventure Park Hazleton, PA. More information is available at http://www.bmja.org/tft/index.html The cost is $20 per vehicle, $5 per passenger AND 1 new unwrapped toy. Any toy, from a Hotwheels car to a RC Hummer, just new and unwrapped.

On Sunday November 7th, 2004 we will meet in Reading, PA between 9:00 and noon at the First Energy Stadium on Rt. 61 to gather more donations and toys for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tot's Program. We will parade through the city of Reading on our way to meet with the Marines at India Battery 3/14 and deliver our donations and toys.

Please feel free to contact George Aupperlee for any further information you or your club may need at [email protected]

The event is open to all Four Wheel Drive vehicles, 4x4, Quads and Dirt Bikes. Let's get as many clubs and vehicle owners as posible to this event! Help make this one of the biggest off-road events in the Northeast this year!

Wish I had the time to make it, as it is a great cause.

OTNPA was probably my last wheelin trip for the year though.

Too busy w/ work and new house.

:cry:

BajaXJ92 said:
Wish I had the time to make it, as it is a great cause.

OTNPA was probably my last wheelin trip for the year though.

Too busy w/ work and new house.

:cry:

Baja has a heart.... we'll I'll be damned. Dont let this get out it'll ruin your rep.

Back