• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LUVMYJP plate

Man, that sux John. :flamemad: I hate theives.

Are you sure you didn't scrape it off, given that rig is such a lowrider :peace:

saw that plate and was admiring it. thought it would look good on my trailer! But no officer...I didn't do it, I swear. That's too bad. In Tennessee it costs $50 to get them replaced. Some people would steal the pennies off their dead grandmother's eyes! :nono:

Danno said:
you ought to stay in the campground......We have the drunks not the thieves.
Although I wasn't there this year, for some reason I still feel insulted..... I think! :dunno:

Danno, next year you should make sure you're in cabin 1, maybe 2, that way when certian drunks stumble through and trip over the handi-ramp on the end you don't wake up!

GSequoia said:
Danno, next year you should make sure you're in cabin 1, maybe 2, that way when certian drunks stumble through and trip over the handi-ramp on the end you don't wake up!
^ Mork speaks from experience. Nanu nanu

TRNDRVR said:
Although I wasn't there this year, for some reason I still feel insulted..... I think! :dunno:
and to think...this guy drives something that big and heavy... HA! Hope those Amtrack customers have life insurance... :dunce:

DrMoab said:
and to think...this guy drives something that big and heavy... HA! Hope those Amtrack customers have life insurance... :dunce:
:shhh:

PS Don't forget the 8500 HP.

seanR said:
Hey why weren't you in Moab?
I wanted you to tell me to STFU!
God knows I needed more people to give me $h!t.
My parents are elderly and my father was sick earlier this year. Burned up all my vacation taking care of things. Besides, doing new 44's front and rear and currently have no axles under my rig. Definitely catch you next year though.
Dan.
PS STFU :D

Back