• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LA M&G Oct. 23rd

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Moved to Saturday from the Wednesday slot. 6pm at Papoo's Hot Dog Show, 4300 W Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91505. This is right across the street from Bob's Big Boy, but should be immensely less crowded and easier to get parking and find each other in. Hope to see y'all there...

Captain Ron said:
Fright Night on Miller conflicts for some of the guys up North.

That sucks. So, who all is headed up that way? If enough of the local folks are likely to be out of town that weekend I might be persuaded to move it.

Okay... Miller apart, is there any interest in this? If not that's OK, but I'd rather not have another night that amounts to a run to the drive-though.

casm said:
Okay... Miller apart, is there any interest in this? If not that's OK, but I'd rather not have another night that amounts to a run to the drive-though.
It was a last minute miss for me on the last one, otherwise, and other than, I'm usually up for M&G's.

--ron

I would be up for a meet and greet sat i live in burbank so it is super close for me. If the date gets changed I would try to make it a different day.

Just a reminder... This Saturday's the day, no change in location or times. Hope y'all can make it.

I will be there by 6:00

See y'all there!

Back