• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A message to you Moab attendees

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
brought by
Afro%20Hendrix%20Black.jpg
http://www.eaglesfans.com/visuals/henley_photo_galleries/70s/afro.jpg
Based on the weather change today
:party: :clap: :D :) :dunce: :pirate1: :anon: :skull1: :tear: :cry: :flame: :viking: ;) :link1: :angel: :wow: :nono: :viking: ;) :tv: :link1:
:piratefla :patriot: :nono: :photo: :confused1 :doh: :shocked: :spam: :thumbup: :video: :lickout: :D :gonnablow :worship: :conceited :passgas: :eye: :shiver: :soapbox: (n) :geek: :farmer: :rtm: :spin1: :eek: :windows: :music: Hasta :roflmao: :badpc: :paper: :woohoo: :eyes: :gee: :helpme: :attom: party1: :sure: :laugh: hasta :scottm: :rof: :rof: :search:

Remi, the fine for your smilie abuse is going to cost you $271. I suggest it doesn't happen again.

-Marisha

Dan Turner said:
Exponential weather changes???

Way to give 'em hell Remi.

LOL! Right on Dan!

You crack me up Remi.

Kejtar said:
brought by
Afro%20Hendrix%20Black.jpg
http://www.eaglesfans.com/visuals/henley_photo_galleries/70s/afro.jpg
Based on the weather change today
:party: :clap: :D :) :dunce: :pirate1: :anon: :skull1: :tear: :cry: :flame: :viking: ;) :link1: :angel: :wow: :nono: :viking: ;) :tv: :link1:
:piratefla :patriot: :nono: :photo: :confused1 :doh: :shocked: :spam: :thumbup: :video: :lickout: :D :gonnablow :worship: :conceited :passgas: :eye: :shiver: :soapbox: (n) :geek: :farmer: :rtm: :spin1: :eek: :windows: :music: Hasta :roflmao: :badpc: :paper: :woohoo: :eyes: :gee: :helpme: :attom: party1: :sure: :laugh: hasta :scottm: :rof: :rof: :search:

Let me translate this for you all

Moab was Bitchin, awsome trails, good beer and a wonderful time

Nice to meet all the folks we correspond with on a daily basis
Good to put faces on those logon names, well most of you

Remi is a skinny pedal tire smoker - Widow Maker, Metal Masher run - anyone got the tire smoking picture.

Damn - She won again, had to be at the raffle for that one

Let me know if you don't won't those Ox U-Joints, I'll pay the shipping to Colorado

And nice hair Dew Remi

Cruzzin_XJ

Cruzzin_XJ said:

Cruzzin_XJ
It's really messed up how some people won so many prizes that they had to start turning them down just to give everyone else a chance.:D

Okie Terry said:
It's really messed up how some people won so many prizes that they had to start turning them down just to give everyone else a chance.:D
Yeah.... I really hate when that happens :rolleyes:

Okie Terry said:

Must be rough.

-Marisha

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Let me translate this for you all

Moab was Bitchin, awsome trails, good beer and a wonderful time

Nice to meet all the folks we correspond with on a daily basis
Good to put faces on those logon names, well most of you

Remi is a skinny pedal tire smoker - Widow Maker, Metal Masher run - anyone got the tire smoking picture.

Let me know if you don't won't those Ox U-Joints, I'll pay the shipping to Colorado

And nice hair Dew Remi

Cruzzin_XJ

good one! :D :laugh:

Back