• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Just wanted thank everyone for helping to make this year's Fall Fling a success. It takes a lot of pre-planning and behind the scenes work to pull of an event like this. Thanks to Danno and crew for all his work, the SoCal folks for handling the Reg and Safety and the Imtn. crew for assisting with Trail Coordination.
Also, a huge thanks for those who stepped up as Trail Leaders and Tailgunners, we couldn't do it without you, and the Vendors who contributed the cool raffle stuff.

Last edited:
XJEEPER said:
Just wanted thank everyone for helping to make this year's Fall Fling a success. It takes a lot of pre-planning and behind the scenes work to pull of an event like this. Thanks to Danno and crew for all his work, the SoCal folks for handling the Reg and Safety and the Imtn. crew for assisting with Trail Coordination.
Also, a huge thanks for those who stepped up as Trail Leaders and Tailgunners, we couldn't do it without you.
Yup, it's been a blast and it's been a pleasure to help out with it as well.

I third that... thanks to everyone who made this event so great!! Just got home 30 minutes ago and I already miss it. JP

WHAT? You didn't make this a sticky?

I had a great time this year and I can't wait till next year.

The Intermountain guys did a helluva job throwing this shindig together and what would tech inspection be without the afro?

Okie Terry said:
WHAT? You didn't make this a sticky?

I had a great time this year and I can't wait till next year.

The Intermountain guys did a helluva job throwing this shindig together and what would tech inspection be without the afro?
afro? who has the afro?

A big thanks too to you all that put this together.
At the risk of leaving people out I'll just name some of those that I know deserve recognition and apologize in advance to those I leave out that I don't know or can't remember:
Jeff Turner
Dan Riggs
Remiguez Shmlahsomethingski
Sequoia Nolastname
Rick Thatdoestrailsignups
Mike Rollins
Marisha Drawnames

C-ROK said:
At the risk of leaving people out I'll just name some of those that I know deserve recognition and apologize in advance to those I leave out that I don't know or can't remember:
Jeff Turner
Dan Riggs
Sequoia Nolastname
Mike Rollins
Marisha Drawnames

Ditto.....You guys did an awsome job.

C-ROK said:
Jeff Turner
Dan Riggs
Sequoia Nolastname
Mike Rollins
Marisha Drawnames
To that list I would like to add a list of other folks that have participated in registration and tech inspections and trail signups (and I know that I will miss a few as well so please speak up!)
Andy and Michelle Steiner
Jay gonna hop that ledge and show my belly Rabbit
Dan Turner
Tom Roche
Jared
Poomba
Heather Young (for getting all those nice prizes lined up)

and also I would like to thank our sponsors for the great stuff they had for us:
Dan Turner from Loose Nuts Enterprises, Greg Gavel from CRok, John John got my alarm going off for no reason from Big Offroad, Richard Burrow from FUllsizeXJGear, BFG, ARB, Tom Woods and a few more that I can't remember at this moment.

C-ROK said:
:laugh2:
I always wondered how to pronounce Remi's last name.

I would like to thank Greg of C-Rok, Matt of FarmBoy Designs, Richard Burrow of Full Size XJ Gear, John of I can't remember who and all the other companies that donated products. Even the pliers and first aid kits were much appreciated and I feel that we all should show our thanks for the gifts with a simple thank you card. They made our Friday night dinner a roaring success.

Heather, if you have the time, please post the names, addresses and emails for the companies that donated. I took the time to send out thank you cards after my wedding and I would like to take the time to send out thank you cards (or at least a thank you email) to these generous companies.

Back