• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Antelope Valley MnG 10/16/04

Shanbo44

NAXJA Forum User
Sat 10/16/04 Meet n Greet at Coach's Sports Bar in Lancaster @ 5pm

I hope to see alot of local people and maybe even Scott for some more of those wings.

For those of you who have never been there... They have the best wings you could ask for and a place for the children to play. They also have plenty of parking.

Coaches
43451 Gadsden Ave
Lancaster, CA 93534-6073
Phone: (661) 942-8919

How late will you be there?
I'll be down in the valley all day, but I'll swing by when I get back and see if ayone's still there.
Chad

chad said:
How late will you be there?
I'll be down in the valley all day, but I'll swing by when I get back and see if ayone's still there.
Chad

What time do you think you will be back in town? Maybe I can move it back an hour or 2!

Also littlerock damn is open and that means we can run Santiagos revenge! Wehn do you guys want to run?

I Should be in town by then. The dam sounds good, I need to try out this new to me rig.
PM me if you change the time.

Thanks

Shanbo- where did you hear that you can run Santiago's Revenge at? is it legal ? or an outlaw run up to the top gate and back down? i remember losing that because the MAN said the abundant minny toads MIGHT not mate correctly from having Post Tramatic Stress Disorder from nearby wheelers. highly unusual to get things back once they have been closed for "environmental reasons". :smsoap: that would be a cool run after some rain

loop said:
Shanbo- where did you hear that you can run Santiago's Revenge at? is it legal ? or an outlaw run up to the top gate and back down? i remember losing that because the MAN said the abundant minny toads MIGHT not mate correctly from having Post Tramatic Stress Disorder from nearby wheelers. highly unusual to get things back once they have been closed for "environmental reasons". :smsoap: that would be a cool run after some rain

I have heard it from a couple places, I ran into a few blazers the other day and they said that they were on there way out to play in the mud, and then from a guy would rides dirt bikes in the area. I think that sat morning I will run out to the ranger station and talk with someone.

and yes it was because of a stupid frog and not being able to mate! I dont know what the problem is... if anything a day of wheelin makes me want to come home to the misses!

Shanbo44 said:
and yes it was because of a stupid frog and not being able to mate! I dont know what the problem is... if anything a day of wheelin makes me want to come home to the misses!

I guess maybe we should each take a frog wheeling w/ us then, maybe that will help the little critters out?

So is this a mud run you speak of? I am alergic to mud! Any rocks up there to play on? Also, I won't be heading back to Ca. from AZ until Sunday, so I won't be able to make the M&G.

You may be able to play in the mud by the lake, but Santiago creek has been permanantly closed. It would be major good news if it was re-opened, and very publicly announced.....which it has not been.

That was a fun trail, and it was a big bummer to loose that one.

Shanbo44 said:
What time do you think you will be back in town? Maybe I can move it back an hour or 2!

Also littlerock damn is open and that means we can run Santiagos revenge! Wehn do you guys want to run?

Not sure when I'll be back. I'm just kinda playing it by ear, but I'll swing by when I get back and see if there's any xj's there.
Chad

jjmat3 said:
I guess maybe we should each take a frog wheeling w/ us then, maybe that will help the little critters out?

So is this a mud run you speak of? I am alergic to mud! Any rocks up there to play on? Also, I won't be heading back to Ca. from AZ until Sunday, so I won't be able to make the M&G.

No there are rocks there, but if what Goat said is true then mud out numbers rocks 6 to 1. =(

Shanbo44 said:
I have heard it from a couple places, I ran into a few blazers the other day and they said that they were on there way out to play in the mud, and then from a guy would rides dirt bikes in the area. I think that sat morning I will run out to the ranger station and talk with someone.

Please let us know if Santiago is open I would love to take a trip out. I will be ordering my gears this Friday hope to have them in soon after so if it is open then I would love to take a trip out the Santiago.

Keep us posted.

Back