• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche fender flares

I have a Keystone (after-market) collision parts catalog and they don't list them. I'm going to guess this was probably a dealer only part -- and at this point I would be surprised if there are any left in the DaimlerChrysler parts system. Your best bet is probably junk yards.

Thanks Eagle, I have pages out of a collision parts catalogue and the part numbers are listed as:
Flare, Rear Wheel opening Matte Black:
R 5AG28JX9
L 5AG29JX9

Flare, Front Wheel opening Matte Black:
R 5AG30JX9
L 5AG31JX9

Can anyone confirm these numbers or post the equivalent XJ part numbers?
Thanks.

The front flare numbers you have are the same as what Keystone shows as the OEM numbers, so I assume the rear numbers you have are also DaimlerChrysler numbers.

Whose crash parts catalog do you have? I'm bummed out that my catalog doesn't list the MJ flares.

XJade said:
What's an "applique" in auto terminology?
The 50-cent word for "trim"

fiatslug87 said:
Thanks Eagle, I have pages out of a collision parts catalogue and the part numbers are listed as:
Flare, Rear Wheel opening Matte Black:
R 5AG28JX9
L 5AG29JX9

Flare, Front Wheel opening Matte Black:
R 5AG30JX9
L 5AG31JX9

Can anyone confirm these numbers or post the equivalent XJ part numbers?
Thanks.

Those are good Chrysler numbers, not 100% sure if they have been discontinued, they show up in my system (ADP), have you called a dealer to see if they can help?

Eagle- I just have the Comanche pages so I'm not sure what catalog they came out of, I got them off e-Bay. If you want copies I can e-mail scans of them, let me know.

Ludakris- I checked with the dealer, they are apparently available but are ~$80 each, ouch. :cry:

I was hoping to find a non-dealer alternative.

Back