• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gear installer in PDX!

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Need to finish up for the poker run at browns camp. One of the last things I need to get done is getting the front geared. Im still having issues with the install on my rear so Im looking for someone or somewhere new. I need this done ASAP.

You already doing it yourself? If you don't already have the gears call Central 4 Wheel Drive down there. They'll be able to set things up for you. Not sure how busy their shop is though...might be a week out for installation.

1-800-829-9499

If you have everything already then I don't know what to tell ya. A lot of actual shops won't touch the stuff because for liability reasons they can't install what they don't sell.

hey wannabe i got a guy puttin in my gears this weekend in woodland name richard. 150 an axle but i have everything, carrier install kits and ring and pinion, i will let you know how he does and then get back to ya, he has a lifted jeep and seems like a good guy, he also told me about the poker run and gave me a flyer, i am young and never have gone on a trail ride but i think im going to send a check in and sign up unless im to late. do u know if a jeep with 33's, 4.56s here soon, and a 4 inch lift can handle this ride or is it gonna be way out of my league?

Dell, Youll be fine. I havent taken mine out either so Ill be doin alot of learning. I think you might be surprised at what you can do with your rig from what I have seen. Let me know about that guy. You can buy tickets when you get there.

wannabe, just got my jeep back and its great with the gears. RIchard the guy that owns the shop did a great job and had it done real quick. good customer service to. Helped me fix the vaccum disconnect 4wd pronlem in the older cherokees for free as well. let me know if your interested and i can give you his info. the only thing is his shop is in woodland but its not that bad of a drive imo.

Ya send me his number do you know how busy he this week. How long did he take. Isnt woodland only like half way to longview. Thankx for the hook up dell.

Back