• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Elections Question?

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
When are we doing Chapter Elections? Should be soon right? Just looking for info on how/when we are going to do it?

The NAXJA By Laws state it would be soon.
Thanks.
Glenn

I thought we covered that a few lines down?

Yea we are planning an election. Willis, JJ13, and I have been talking back channel about the election. It will take place around the time of the national election. So in a week or so, we are planning on opening it up for nominations.

2xtreme said:
I thought we covered that a few lines down?
Yeah, there was a thread about current guys staying on board. I do not object to any of them, but it is not ok to just do that. :)

XJourney said:
Yea we are planning an election. Willis, JJ13, and I have been talking back channel about the election. It will take place around the time of the national election. So in a week or so, we are planning on opening it up for nominations.
Well, lets get it out in the open soon eh. :) Get it over and done with so things can move on. :D

Glenn said:
Yeah, there was a thread about current guys staying on board. I do not object to any of them, but it is not ok to just do that. :)

Tells ya how good my memory is. I thought that they all offered to stay on board and we would have elections later. Did not realize we had to actually vote on it.

Thanks,
Michael

2xtreme said:
Tells ya how good my memory is. I thought that they all offered to stay on board and we would have elections later. Did not realize we had to actually vote on it.

Thanks,
Michael
It is important to vote, even if they are the only ones running. A formality, but an important one. :)

We are preparing to announce the specifics about the election.

Glenn, can you set us up with a voting forum of some sorts? Not now, but when needed? I've been told you can.

Steve

Back