• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Window Seal

cmeuzelaar

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I feel like a bit of an idiot--I need to replace the front run channel (window seal--the one that goes inbetween the main window and the vent window). I have the new seal, but can't figure out what the procedure for changing it is. My Haynes manual and my copy of Mitchell On-Demand both neglect to mention anything about this that I can find. Some help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

If we're talking about the samething, the vent window channel.
Remove the door panal
if you still have the plastic your going to have take it off so you can move your hand in side.
There is a bolt in the middle of the door that holds the track to the door frame, 13mm if I remember right. plus two phillips screws on the outside door frame right above the vent window.
Roll the window all the way down, and take the vent window out by pulling towards you and back this will remove it.
Putting it back in kind of sucks...but is just the reverse just make sure everything is aligned back up or the window will bine when it startes to go up or down.
Juice

Back