• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yj renegade flares

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
anyone put yj renegade flares (rear) on their XJ? they look like they cover more than the normal tj flares... and if you trimed them up a little, they would look similar to the bushwackers... i saw a renegade and was looking at them and thinking about it...
buczynski9.jpg

buczynski1.jpg

just a thought...

no one? anyone think its a good idea?

Try it and get back to us. :cheers:

:puke: :puke: :puke: & hard to find.

They are a big wide flare, but I think they are fiberglass and would crack and not flex.

Last edited:
:flame: all renegades. jeeps atempt at a sprots car looking jeep wow the what late (80's?) must have sucked. glad i was still to young to remember. 90 i was 6 lol. renegades are good to start project with due to the cant give them away factor tho.

Liam

COXJ said:
:flame: all renegades. jeeps atempt at a sprots car looking jeep wow the what late (80's?) must have sucked. glad i was still to young to remember. 90 i was 6 lol. renegades are good to start project with due to the cant give them away factor tho.

Liam
yeah, i was 4 in 1990... i dono, just thinking on my way back from class as a renegade drove by... it would be tight to have the sticker on the side of their hood however :D

Just my .02. A buddy's dad had a renegade that got hit on the drivers side front fender. Replacement flare was in the $500 range for 1 stupid flare! On the other hand, if you can get them cheap/free, why not give it a shot?

Back