• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Virginia Rockcrawling and Off-Road Challenge in Crozet on November 13th and 14th, '04

jeepnchris

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all:
Details of the competition to be held in Crozet, VA can be found at www.xjsrule.com . This is the site of two past Mountain Jam 4x4 competitions. We have created new and improved obstacles to challenge the competitors.

We will be hosting 3 classes (Stock, Modified, and Super Modified), with a 15 vehicle limit per class. The vehicle specifications and scoring are very similar to NEUROC/UROC and are detailed on the website.

We need volunteers to help in many areas (judges, greeters/gate workers, runners, and trail/obstacle clearing). If you can be of assistance or want to compete, please let us know! The website includes sign-up forms for competitors and volunteers, or you can contact us directly at:

jeepnchris at xjsrule.com OR jeepnheather at xjsrule.com
(434) 823-1852

Many thanks,
Chris and Heather Packard

Re: Virginia Rockcrawling and Off-Road Challenge in Crozet on November 13th and 14th, '04

This has been cross posted on our club board (in Richmond)...sounds like a good time. How will you be placing vehicles into classes?

P

Re: Virginia Rockcrawling and Off-Road Challenge in Crozet on November 13th and 14th, '04

Who went today? Was it decent? If so I'll be there t'mar when the gates open

jeepnchris said:
We gotta have some XJ's in the comp. You all know you will win.

Chris
why didnt you run your red one I saw sittin up on the hill?
I was there Sunday stayed till bout luch time. Good event, what happened to the other competitors, didnt they have to stay through Sunday to stay in the running?

Back