• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken Lift?

jlaw3000

NAXJA Forum User
I just found a 6 inch tomken lift for sale for 600$, it has 4.5 inch springs, 2 inch spacers in front, 4inch leafs with and add a lead and shackles in back, control arms, brake lines, CV shaft, it would be going on a 90XJ ill make my own disconects and just remove the rear sway bar, anbody know much about tomken? think this is a good deal?, anything else im forgetting that i might need?

They make decent skidplates...but i don't know if I'd buy one of their lifts. You get what you pay for they say and I'd definatly not want to compensate on something like a lift.

Well I personally run Rubicon so I guess I am biased and I can't blame you fro trying to save some cash. I'm just sayin that I'd rather do it right the first time and I believe that Rubicon or even a build it yourself with Rubicon parts will be far better than a Tomken lift.

Although tomken might not have the best reputation, this sounds like a pretty good deal. If it comes with a drive shaft, than I dont think you will beat the price. What control arms does it come with, I am assuming it is just front lowers. I know this might not be as good as some kits out there, but if it is what the budget allows, it might be worth trying.MIght just have to add a track bar and shocks. Just a guess.

Back