• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

u-joints?

Legacy

NAXJA Forum User
who has good u-joints for a 91 xj 2wd?
I'm going to replace them soon just wanted to know who had some u-joints nothing to that cost alot just some good quality u-joints for afair price.
thanks for any input.
Legacy.

found some at auto zone for $13 bucks can't say i like autozones parts all that much. i just want a quality part for the most part i don't wnat to have to replace them 2 years down the road.

The $13 ones at autozone called BruteForce are pretty good for driveshaft use. I have been using them in my front axles have not broke one yet.

It's only spicer for me but I drive past Randy's Ring and Pinion on my way home from work everyday so that makes it easy.

Spicer are the best but if you want a little cheaper NAPA seems to make good ones. I have some friends running them in their axles and d-shafts and they haven't busted em yet.

A lot of parts places offer two grades of joints, and if you ask for the premium grade you'll kprobably find it's Spicer, but you can also often just ask for Spicer and they'll have them. At my local Parts Master store, the regular grade is Precision, and they're pretty decent too.

iv had good luck with the napa 4x4 joints but will find a place to get spicers

Back