• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What leafs for front?

Big Hank

NAXJA member #435
NAXJA Member
I am doin front leafs on the MJ project. Just wanting to know from anyone or the people that have allready done this. What front leaf are you running and do you prefer the shackle in the front or the back. I would like for my wheel base to stay close to stock. I still would like to have about 6 inches and no more then 7 for lift. I know that is directly related to how i mount them. But i need a good starting place. I have all required parts, just a matter of putting it all together now. 355 chevy, 4spd w/granny, D205, 60/44, 38/13/16 tsl's, and still need all misc, gears, spools, etc... but it will all be trail ready by winterfest, and road ready in a month or so.

Gene"finally back on NAXJA"MJ

I am assuming that if they give around 7 that would be great for me, I am guessing the 350 will be a considerable amount heavier. Do you know if that is sprung under or over?

thanks

xjafterlift.jpg

here is an xj front leaf that is cool looking...
just for kick's ill post it here

Back