• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage done and painted

C-ROK

NAXJA Forum User
I think it looks a little better now.
Driver%20Side%201.JPG

Driver%20Side%202.JPG

Pass%20Side%20Rear.JPG

and here's a better shot of the inside showing the padding and aluminum skin roof.
Inside.JPG

leather seats?
looks good though if your into the chop top thing.

Northern Pride said:
Looks great! Did you do it yourself or have someone do it? Is it a kit or from scratch?

Been thinking of doing it to mine!

Doug...

its the new JCWhitney kit. $199 plus S&H. all you have to do is paint it to match your body.

Wow! what a difference a little paint can make , looks great! like the aluminum top.Never question an artist until the master piece is complete!

Looks great but...

Inside.JPG

With that exposed tube with the incorrectly installed padding and that very frayed seatbelt that cage should be really great! :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
With that exposed tube with the incorrectly installed padding and that very frayed seatbelt that cage should be really great! :D
hinkley
picky, picky, picky :D

that looks awesome

Looks sweet Greg! :cheers:

You gonna bring that beast to moab? :D

excellent job man, its an original :D
once i get my 24 x 30 garage were building (oh yea and the and the house that is attached to it), i can start to turn my junk into heavier junk. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments.

The tire size is 38.5 and yes they do stuff. The bags are only about an inch and a half off the stops in that picture so there isn't much compression room left.

Pleased to be a feature on the jammerjames page :)

Back