• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drop pitman arm?

ochretoe

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95xj with a 3"lift now that will finnish out at about 4.5"after I add adjustable bumpstops (had to cut off the old bumps because of a wreck). I have new uca's and lca's and an adjustable track bar with drop mount, stearing box brace and tc drop kit all ready to go in. Should I get a drop pitman arm also? I did a search but can't seem to find any real answers. I would like to get as much done as needed befor I regear and get new tires. Its not a rock rig, just a hunting truck and daily driver, sorta. thanks
Steve

Nope, not needed. Spend the money on a regear and alignment.

I have a brand new one that I bought. I did not know my jeep already had one on it because I bought it with small lift already installed. It is just sitting in my garage, I'll sell it real cheap.

The dropped pitman arm keeps the drag link parallel to the track bar, but I don't know why that is good.

Yucca-Man said:
Nope, not needed. Spend the money on a regear and alignment.

Back