• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dallas ride sat 24th

dallas xjs

NAXJA Forum User
meeting up with some people to wheel south of dfw airport...better known as 360...i know the trails have been back filled alot but were going to check it out anyway...any one wanna join in just drop me a line..||charles||

yes sorry bud..oct..we went..we rode..and we took part of the devils drink...are we still meeting up for gilmer??i saw you started a thread for the ride..very cool..my buddy snaped his springs up front.that was a 1st for me.they were of a f-250..his still gonna try to wheel with us..are you staying w/ grand ma or gonna camp??...||charles||

dallas xjs said:
yes sorry bud..oct..we went..we rode..and we took part of the devils drink...are we still meeting up for gilmer??i saw you started a thread for the ride..very cool..my buddy snaped his springs up front.that was a 1st for me.they were of a f-250..his still gonna try to wheel with us..are you staying w/ grand ma or gonna camp??...||charles||

??? September you mean, if you WENT already????

If it is October keep this here and remind use and maybe I'll beable to go then. Would it be 23 and 24th?????

hinkley

Yea, I'm still going to Gilmer this weekend. I'll probably stay with my parents (not grandparents). I'll call you tommorow and we'll talk.

You guys do realize that 360 is a closed area and it is illegal to wheel there dont you? Dont count me in on any trips to 360 as I dont feel like paying fines.

Mike

360 is no longer a high risk wheeling area...we check in there to test are equipment before going way out for hard wheeling ..lets go some time i know were to go in and out easy with no problems...trust me i dont go wheeling to pay fines...||charles||

uh huh.............so when did it become public land?

Mike

public who??..come on now your sounding like jeeps of north texas...i cant give you a sticker saying "OUTLAW 4X4S" with that kinda talk...i have been going there since the 80s and have never had a problem..alot of good police storys though..but no tickets..come on..work with me here mark...were are you wheeling and testing at???if its not to far from the dallas area for a day ride iam in...||charles||

Back