• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grad challenge project

94XJ4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Hey My name is Tim. for my grad challenge i am lifting my cherokee.... among other things... check out my site on cardomain if u want if u want. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/663326
I need to have 2 more interviews lined up by tomorrow at 8:15am. I already have one. nothing like waiting for the last minute right? I have a good excuse though. I was too busy actually doing work on my jeep to find interviews, and my web page will prove that. anyway. i would just need to email you some questions then have you email me back the answers. If anyone is interested please leave your name and email address. Alright, well, thanks anyone that can help me out. I'll contact you soon to confirm via email or the NAXJA forum. Oh and my email is [email protected] if anyone needs it.

cccj said:
doesn't seem like too much of a challenge to put on a kit

That's assuming people are mechanically inclined. If you give someone a kit, either male or female, without any knowledge and tell them to put it on, you won't find me being a right-seater.

Back