• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon

Bob Lester

NAXJA Forum User
Hello
I would like, to take this opportunity to let everyone know, what a great time I had off-roading. And as Gary said, what a good job Tim did as a spotter and a guide. This was a the maiden off road trip with the lifted Jeep. I would like to go offroading again soon. Although the the water pump broke and I had to replace it with the help of Gary Ben,Tim. thanks to all the other guys for lending your tools to help this project take place. With the unfortunate accident in which Tim and Ben were involved in while they were repairing Tim Jeep Iwas glad that no one was seriously hurt.
As Gary and I were heading back to Virginia my jeep started to over heat again. We had to stop several times to cool off the jeep. Thanks to Gary and his supplied of liquids I was able to get back to Woodbridge. It turned out to be a malfunction radiator. It was nice meeting new friends and seeing old friends. Thanks again everyone
Bob lester

[quote:3e90419ee5="STROKER"]hey you have my breaker bar....

Sorry to hear it wasn't the pump, but you can get the rad off of gary right?

Glad to hear you got home ok. Talk to ya later

STROKER
P.S. Has the scream and song left your head yet[/quote:3e90419ee5]

Hey Ben
Tim has your breaker bar. I could not used Gary's radiator, different radiator setup than mine, I ordered a new one. the song has not left my head still humming, it will take a longtime for that horrible scream to go away.are you back to work yet?
talk to you later
Bob

Back