• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who makes the BEST 4.6 stroker kit?

I have been researching, but now i would really like to ask the people that have done them and see what their real world answers are. I have read just about as much as i can from the manufacturers... of course they all think their system is the best. I am new to internal modifications, and this is going to be a LONG learning process when it comes to building the stroker. (Any suggestions and hints for the process are welcome in here or via e-mail: [email protected]) Okay, shoot away... just to preface it, so far it looks like JRE is going to be getting my $$$. --Chad--

I cherry-picked parts from various sources to make a stroker "kit" of my own at a fraction of the cost of kits supplied by JRE, Accurate Power, Hesco, and Speedomotive. Go to my stroker site and check out my parts list.

I read your site like a bible... i just don't have the ability to get the parts and know that in the shape they need to be without buying them under that presumption. I trust my installation ability, but do not have the ability to know what parts are junk and what are not. So, i plan on paying someone else and trust them with telling me the parts have been tested and everything...

Mike at AP was great to deal with and the kit was awsome. Everyone at the engine shop I had balance the rotating assembly was really impressed with the pistons.

JeepinAudiophile said:
I read your site like a bible... i just don't have the ability to get the parts and know that in the shape they need to be without buying them under that presumption. I trust my installation ability, but do not have the ability to know what parts are junk and what are not. So, i plan on paying someone else and trust them with telling me the parts have been tested and everything...

You could buy the crank, rods, and Sealed Power 677CP graphite-coated pistons from Speedomotive and get the rest of the parts from the same sources that I used. That way you'll get all the right parts and save a bunch of $$$ in the process.
http://www.angelfire.com/my/fan/parts.html

Back